Topics

moderated Merge topics within search #suggestion

(Copied over from the Canny board)

As a moderator I want to use search to merge topics so I can combine messages that have been posted with a large time difference

Today, the merge feature is only available when you page through topics chronologically. This is time consuming and difficult to find similar messages that have been posted with a large time difference between posts.

One more comment to try to gain some more support for this one. We've recently migrated 1,000s of messages from Yahoo Groups and this process of merging old messages is painful. But the reward is when someone finds a message through search they will see all of the other messages in the thread.