Topics

moderated hashtag "done" for suggestions, analogous to "fixed" for bugs #meta #done

I notice there is a #fixed hashtag for bugs. Maybe there could be an equivalent #done or #implemented (or other status) tag for suggestions. You could argue that it would be redundant because those changes are included in the changelog, but bug fixes are also included there. So having hashtags for both would be more symmetrical.

Done.

Mark

Haha. :-) Great!

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:13 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Done.

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Mark,

The list of hashtags seems to be smaller than it was previously. Were #misc and #fixed and perhaps others deleted intentionally?

#misc I am OK with losing as it is the same as no hashtag.

--
Gerald

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 03:27 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
Mark,

The list of hashtags seems to be smaller than it was previously. Were #misc and #fixed and perhaps others deleted intentionally?

#misc I am OK with losing as it is the same as no hashtag.

--
Gerald
Sorry, my bad. They are still there. I missed the "More" feature.

--
Gerald