Topics

moderated How many groups does Groups.io host?

Bill Hazel

I have done a web search looking for this information with no results. Kind of a minor point but I for one am interested in knowing the answer.
Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you in advance,
Bill

Thomas Gruber

Hi Bill,
Look at the groups IO home page, then list groups by name (publicly listed groups) - and you’ll see 23756 at the bottom.
Not sure if you are also interested in the non listed groups - and if anyone would be willing to publish that number.
Thomas

Am 20.01.2020 um 18:20 schrieb Bill Hazel <william.j.hazel@...>:

I have done a web search looking for this information with no results. Kind of a minor point but I for one am interested in knowing the answer.
Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you in advance,
Bill

Bill Hazel

Thomas,
I should have scrolled down to the bottom.
Sometimes the easiest answer is to think.
Bill

Duane

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:38 AM, Thomas Gruber wrote:
Look at the groups IO home page, then list groups by name (publicly listed groups) - and you’ll see 23756 at the bottom.
I can confirm that there were at least 59,873 last Tuesday (more by now), including non-public groups.

Duane