Topics

moderated editing hashtags #suggestion

Duane

I could almost swear that at one time there was an Edit button on the Hashtags page for those that were allowed to edit them, next to the mute button.  It would sure be handy to have this to save a couple of clicks when a hashtag needs editing, unless there's some reason it's not feasible.

Chris Jones

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 05:25 PM, Duane wrote:
I could almost swear that at one time there was an Edit button on the Hashtags page for those that were allowed to edit them, next to the mute button.

It's on "the next page"; click on the hashtag (in the hashtags list) and there it is, subject to the individual moderator-specific permission Create or Modify Hashtags.

Chris

Duane

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:32 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
It's on "the next page"; click on the hashtag (in the hashtags list) and there it is
Yes, I do it that way now, but was wondering why it was moved.

Duane

Same here. Was wondering. It's annoying this way.

Bug. It's been fixed.