Topics

moderated Adding a picture crashes the post #bug

If you select the picture icon to add a image to a posting, the post crashes and you are sent to the home screen.

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 12:00 AM, William Ellis wrote:

If you select the picture icon to add a image to a posting, the post crashes and you are sent to the home screen.

William,

That is not normal. I cannot repeat that behavior. My initial suggestion would be to reboot your browser and see if the problem persists.

Are you saying that the crash happens just by clicking on the "Add Picture" icon?

Is this repeatable for you? If so, please give details including file size and type and the machine type (PC MAC, etc) and browser type and at what step the "crash" happens.

What do you mean by "home screen"?

--
Gerald

Sorry posted here and should have been in the app group. So please disregard