Topics

moderated Creating posts gets funky #bug

I was creating a post and when it gets too long the text scrolls under the keyboard. You start typing blind, the only way to see is to hard scroll the window. But then you loose the keyboard.

Christos G. Psarras

>>> I was creating a post and when it gets too long the text scrolls under the keyboard...

Under the keyboard?  Did you mean to send this (and your other message as well) to the mobile phone app subgroup?

Cheers,
Christos

Duane

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 09:58 PM, William Ellis wrote:
I was creating a post and when it gets too long the text scrolls under the keyboard.
Looks like you skipped this part of the earlier message from Mark, " the app@beta.groups.io account.... All app discussion should happen in that subgroup."

Duane

Yup and compounded by using the app to post.