Topics

moderated Testing the App

Hi All,

I just added everyone that contacted me about testing the app to the app@beta.groups.io account. If I missed you, or you would like to test the app, join the group. I will be posting a link in the next few minutes there to test the iOS version of the app. All app discussion should happen in that subgroup.

Can screen reader users test this app yet?

Should we be getting an invite to the App@beta.groups.io or something?

Never mind. stupid question

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:01 PM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

Can screen reader users test this app yet?

_
No, it is not yet accessible.

Mark

William Finn

Is there an Android version

Duane

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 02:25 PM, William Finn wrote:
Is there an Android version
Not yet in testing.  See https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23198

Duane

Fabien

Hello,
I’m not sure if you missed me, or not, but I would like to be added, so when the app becomes accessible I will be notified. once it does, how will I be able to download it?
Blessings,
Fabien

Duane

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 09:13 PM, Fabien wrote:
I’m not sure if you missed me, or not, but I would like to be added, so when the app becomes accessible I will be notified. once it does, how will I be able to download it?
You missed the announcement that started this topic, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23627, that includes instructions.

Duane