Topics

moderated Groups.io app

Duane

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 03:48 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:
I would like to become A tester as well. How can I do that?
See https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23198

Duane

Michael Chopra

Hi. I would like to become A tester as well. How can I do that?
Thanks.
From Michael.

Thomas Gruber

Hi,
I‘d like to become a beta tester of the iOS app. Any chance?
Thomas

Vom iPhone gesendet/Sent from iPhone

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM Fabien <thetechpianoplayerkid@...> wrote:

I was wondering if the groups.io iOS app is going to be released anytime soon? If so, any guesses on what date or month?

I will be sending out the first batch of test invites later today. My guess is that we're a month or two out from general release of V1 of the app.

I have created a new App subgroup of beta for discussion of the app.

Fabien

Hello,
I was wondering if the groups.io iOS app is going to be released anytime soon? If so, any guesses on what date or month?

Blessings,
Fabien
Sent from my iPhone 11