Topics

Groups.io app

Fabien

Hello,
I was wondering if the groups.io iOS app is going to be released anytime soon? If so, any guesses on what date or month?

Blessings,
Fabien
Sent from my iPhone 11

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM Fabien <thetechpianoplayerkid@...> wrote:

I was wondering if the groups.io iOS app is going to be released anytime soon? If so, any guesses on what date or month?

I will be sending out the first batch of test invites later today. My guess is that we're a month or two out from general release of V1 of the app.

I have created a new App subgroup of beta for discussion of the app.

Thomas Gruber

Hi,
I‘d like to become a beta tester of the iOS app. Any chance?
Thomas

Vom iPhone gesendet/Sent from iPhone

Michael Chopra

Hi. I would like to become A tester as well. How can I do that?
Thanks.
From Michael.

Duane

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 03:48 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:
I would like to become A tester as well. How can I do that?
See https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23198

Duane