Topics

moderated I CANNOT ACCESS GROUPS.IO

Susie <SuzyQuda0310@...>

Laurence Marks <marks@...>

Yes, DNS is bad this morning. DNS issues can take a few hours to fix as changes at the source can take a while to propagate to your locale.

Larry

--
Larry Marks

Mo

Same.

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 14:47, Susie via Groups.Io
<SuzyQuda0310@...> wrote:

Ellen Moody

Yes I am having trouble too. The site is "going in and out" of reach.

Ellen Moody

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:47 AM Susie via Groups.Io <SuzyQuda0310=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

David Tuma

Me too.  But its sporadic.  Sometimes yes - but, mostly no.
w/r,
David

USNA-At-Large, LLC
Captain David Tuma, USN, Ret.
Owner, Publisher & Exec. Editor
editor@...

USNA-at-Large is an independent news service operating since 2000
Increasing the knowledge, appreciation & support of the Naval Academy & Navy through dissemination of educational information

2758 S. Ives Street
Arlington, VA
222202-2311
This message and attachments, if any, is a private communication intended for the recipients only. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.

On Jan 13, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Susie via Groups.Io <SuzyQuda0310@...> wrote:

The site had to go out of reach
And some members were starting to screech.
They lost their access
Due to bad DNS
But it wasn't too bad of a breach.

The site had to go out of reach
And some members were starting to screech.
They lost their access
Due to bad DNS
But it wasn't too bad of a breach.
Methinks the lady has been cursed by a rhyming spell. :-)

Dano