Topics

moderated Font size in posts

David Tuma

I post to my group in Helvetica 16.  It was posting in the messages that way up until about 2 days ago when the posted font changed in the outgoing posts to something much smaller.  How do I get the font size back to what I want my subscribers to see.  Most are older and want the larger font size.
David

Chris Jones

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 12:16 PM, David Tuma wrote:
I post to my group in Helvetica 16.
By email or from the Groups.io web UI?

Chris

Isn't this a GMF topic?

Chris Jones

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 04:30 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Isn't this a GMF topic?
Almost certainly!

Chris