Topics

moderated OT: amazing cat toy

My cats' feather wand toys were wearing out so I looked for a couple of new ones. Among the ones I ordered was this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G90773S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
It arrived yesterday, and wow!!! My cats are so obsessed with it that I had to share here. In all my years of cats, and billions of toys, I have never seen such an amazing reaction to a toy. (I'm almost afraid to post this because I'm afraid it will sell out or they'll raise the price.;) I just ordered two more, just in case!) They will play with non-stop, until *I* am the one worn out. I think it's the combination of the leather tassles and the feather. Who knows.

SORRY! Posted to wrong group.

Never mind. Got cats too.

Happy new year to you and your cat.

Victoria