moderated Request for Full Date-Time Stamp in Activity Logs #suggestion

JediPirx

samuelmurray@yandex.com wrote on 2019/12/25 03:25 :
RFE: Three wishlist items w.r.t. Notes in Admin > Members
I third these wishlist requests.

I would also request that the Activity log specify
full date and time stamp so that I can stitch together
events surrounding a member, from different sources,
in the Notes section.

YahooGroup displayed date-timestamps in their Activity
logs as : yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:ss (24-hour/military time)

Stan/elgio

Chris Jones

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 04:56 PM, JediPirx wrote:
YahooGroup displayed date-timestamps in their Activity
logs as : yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:ss (24-hour/military time)
Date & Time formats are settable per Account, i.e. per Subscriber / Member. Find your Account and choose as appropriate.

Chris

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 08:56 AM, JediPirx wrote:
I would also request that the Activity log specify
full date and time stamp
That's already there if you hover over the date. Perhaps you're asking for a full display? Maybe there isn't enough space for that.

JediPirx

Chris Jones wrote on Fri 2019/12/27 12:01 :
Date & Time formats are settable per Account
I set this when I created my GIO account in Apr 2019 to
YYYY-MM-DD and Military Time. It is also the same format
I set in my group's Admin-->Settings-->Default Sub Settings
for new users.

Duane wrote on Fri 2019/12/27 12:01 :
They already have the complete date and time. Just hover the
mouse cursor over the time or date and it will give you the
entire thing.
Ahh, yes, I see. This will do. It displays as Xxx xx, 20xx xx:xx
[example : Dec 28, 2019 01:33]

J_Catlady wrote on Fri 2019/12/27 12:39 :
Perhaps you're asking for a full display ?
Precisely, as per my preference : yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:[ss]
where [ss] is optional for most people but I deal with
such date/time stamps regularly.

Maybe there isn't enough space for that.
Perhaps.

Thanks to all,

Stan/elgio