Topics

moderated Glitch in Emailed Photos when deleting

Margo Seegrist

I have been going to the Emailed Photos album and deleting the oldest ones.  Each time I delete a photo, there is a gray box left behind.  If I click on it, it moves the photo after it into that slot - I understand that action.  But when I get to the last photo and delete it, left behind is a black box.  If I delete that, it gets hung up until I do the back arrow.  Then it takes me back to the black box.  It doesn't take me to the last photo in the album.

Is this normal?  What is it that way?

Sincerely,

Rli

Duane

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 05:12 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
Is this normal?  What is it that way?
Bugs (or suspected bugs) should be reported to support@groups.io  This group is intended for feature enhancements or suggestions (as shown in the description on the home page.)

For assistance with existing features, you should post in Group_Help or GroupManagersForum aka GMF (also noted in the group description.)

Duane

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 06:12 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
I have been going to the Emailed Photos album and deleting the oldest ones.  Each time I delete a photo, there is a gray box left behind.  If I click on it, it moves the photo after it into that slot - I understand that action.  But when I get to the last photo and delete it, left behind is a black box.
Your browser is caching the thumbnail page. Hit ctrl-F5 to refresh the page between deletions.

Bruce