Topics

moderated App beta testers

Fabien

Not sure if my message went through, but I’ll send it again. I rely on a screen reader, voiceover. When the app is updated to be accessible with voiceover, I would like to be a beta tester.
Thanks,
Fabien

myles@...

Mark, I realize you are not looking for Android testers, but in the case where you want to have it tested on multiple Android platforms, from phone, tablet and even Android TV, I'm up for it.  Just message me off list and I'd be happy to contribute some testing time here.  Sorry, not an iOS user though.

Myles

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Is there going to be a desktop app, or just mobile?

Bruce

Hi All,

The app is nearing version 1.0 and I think it's about ready for some beta testing. The app works on both iOS and Android, but for this testing phase, I'm only looking for people with iOS devices. If you are interested in playing with it and giving feedback, please let me know off-list. Also, it is not currently accessible, but it will be before launch; if you rely on a screen reader, please wait until the app supports it before applying to test.