Topics

moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • SYSADMIN: Upgraded the outbound email machine.
  • CHANGE: We are no longer accepting new Yahoo Group transfer requests.
  • API: Added reply, bcc_me and from_owner parameters to the /postdraft endpoint.
  • API: Added /authenticateloginlink endpoint.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mark

Rol

Mark,

Thanks so much for taking care of the last few of us who were still in the queue waiting for YahooGroups to function properly when the December 1 deadline occurred!

Our transfer seemed to work smoothly and I have already gotten many thanks from members who were very worried our treasure trove of archived messages, our other photos and files, and more important our forum to exchange stories and tips would all be lost forever.

This platform is far better than YahooGroups.  Again, thank you for making it available to so many organizations and other users!

Cheers,

     Rol

Avion Forum Moderator
1978 Avion 30R