Topics

How long does step 4 take?

Eric Johnson

About how long will it take from when I sent the invite from Yahoo until the invitation is accepted and we can make Groups.io a moderator.?

Fred Hicks

Yep, same question!

--
Fred Hicks
President • Head of Operations • Co-Owner - Evil Hat Productions - evilhat.com

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:44 AM Fred Hicks <evilhat@...> wrote:
Yep, same question!

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:40 AM Eric Johnson <Toller67@...> wrote:
About how long will it take from when I sent the invite from Yahoo until the invitation is accepted and we can make Groups.io a moderator.?

Within the day. Someone has to accept the invite, which is a manual process that usually involves solving a captcha. You will get an email when it's done.