moderated Y!G Transfert fix symbol

Benoît Dumeaux

Problem with transfert

Sarah k Alawami

Which is?  Can you be a mi  more clear so we can troubleshoot? "It doesn't work." does not really elp us much. As someone who does a lot of tech support on their own website I often get a lot of those emails. Lol!

Take care and be blessed.

On Oct 29, 2017, at 1:52 PM, Benoît Dumeaux <benoit.dumeaux@...> wrote:

Problem with transfert

<dummyfile.0.part>

Benoît Dumeaux

The screenshot explain all.

Sarah k Alawami

Actually I can't see if the attachment went through. Can anyone else see it and help this person out?

Take care.

On Oct 31, 2017, at 2:00 PM, Benoît Dumeaux <benoit.dumeaux@...> wrote:

The screenshot explain all.

Bob Bellizzi

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 03:09 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Actually I can't see if the attachment went through. Can anyone else see it and help this person out?

Take care.

On Oct 31, 2017, at 2:00 PM, Benoît Dumeaux <benoit.dumeaux@...> wrote:
The screenshot explain all.

 The attachment seems to be one big picture of a screen, far too long to be a screen shot
It width is very narrow and when I increase mag in google chrome 500% I still can't read the content but can see a bunch of apparently  highlights throughout the picture.
My own conclusion is that even if it were possible to read the content, the problem is about as obvious as a rubic's cube

Please, Benoit, consider how much time everyone will waste just trying to understand what issue you see that we can't. We don't even have a decent image to analyze..

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®