Topics

moderated Database: hide columns not sticky

Drew

Can the database column settings be made sticky? Currently if you have hidden any columns on a db page you have to re-hide them every time you navigate to the Next db page.

Drew

Duane

It would certainly be useful to have the column settings stick. In most cases, I only hide some columns when I need to see something that has slid off the page, but hadn't realized it would revert on the next page. An added bonus would be for us to be able to set a fixed or minimum width for certain columns.

Duane

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 7:12 AM, Drew AF2Z <pubx1@...> wrote:
Can the database column settings be made sticky? Currently if you have hidden any columns on a db page you have to re-hide them every time you navigate to the Next db page.

This is fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ