Topics

moderated actions link no longer reads in the table of messages with #bug

Sarah k Alawami

summary:
when navigating with voiceover on mac os high sierra and the admin of a list goes through the messages, the actions section has no label. I'm not sure what the icon shows but I just hear "collapsed" then a click when going over the link.

steps:
1. Launch voiceover on mac os This can be done with command f5 from anywhere
2. navigate to groups.io and expand "your groups" then any group
3. navigate to the messages link (at least that's what voiceover calls it)
4. navigate to the messages table.
5. navigate to a message you want to "lock."

expected result. I should hear a label indicating what this element is.

actual result: I hear  "collapsed" and just hear the click. which means I've passed over a link. If I have that speaking I would hear ""collapsed link""

rank: medium

ProductName: Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.13
BuildVersion: 17A405

Screenshot:

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
summary:
when navigating with voiceover on mac os high sierra and the admin of a list goes through the messages, the actions section has no label. I'm not sure what the icon shows but I just hear "collapsed" then a click when going over the link.

Hopefully it should now say 'Topic Option'. Please let me know if it doesn't.