Topics

moderated Thankful!

Tom Biggs GFCA

Mark,

Thank you for getting our group transferred just under the wire last Friday.  We had only made the decision on Monday night to move to Groups.io.  We worked on it around the clock and had multiple issues with Yahoo! before we were set up for transfer.  Once the ready for transfer button was pushed and from all that has been written here, I thought it would take days at least, instead it took minutes. Little did we know we weren't just waiting in line, but instead were in a race against the crushing tidal wave of Yahoo's implosion.  I've been impressed by your attention to detail AND your ability to communicate, keeping us in the loop.  Keep up your good work!
--
Tom Biggs
GFCA