Topics

moderated Yahoo problems

Hi All,

FYI, Yahoo's having a bad day today. It's been very difficult for us to download archives, and consequently transfers have started backing up. We're getting a bunch of errors and their rate limiter is tripping very early for us, which greatly slows things down. I hope this is not a permanent change. I will keep you posted.

Not sure whether this is related, but two of my group members with yahoo email addresses started bouncing yesterday.