moderated CORRECTION: Event: Database Upgrade, Wednesday, 27 September 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Oops. I made a scheduling error. The downtime will be Wednesday, September 27, 2017, not tomorrow as first announced. I forgot that I had a previously scheduled dinner tomorrow night.

Dinner takes precedence! :-)

Sarah k Alawami

No worries. I'm still guessing that email will still be ok and that if someone happens to send a message to my list during the down time it will still get through? I'm guessing yet, but it never hurts to ask.

Take care all.

On Sep 25, 2017, at 5:49 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Oops. I made a scheduling error. The downtime will be Wednesday, September 27, 2017, not tomorrow as first announced. I forgot that I had a previously scheduled dinner tomorrow night.

 I'm still guessing that email will still be ok
"Emails sent during this time will be queued and sent when the site is back up."

Sarah k Alawami

So am I. I might let my list know though just in case someone desides to send an email and it brake. My list though is  so low traffic for now that it should not matter. lol! It's best to cover my but though, you know?

Take care all.