Topics

locked I always want copies of my own messages

Hi All,

As you know, there's the profile checkbox to receive your own messages. All that does right now is trick Gmail (and some other services) so show you your own message. The checkbox is checked by default.

Regardless of whether the checkbox is checked, if you're on digest, you still see your own messages in the digest. If you're on single, we still send the message to you, regardless of the setting.

Should that change? If you uncheck the box, should you not see your messages in digests? Should I not send the message to you in single mode either?

vickie <vickie_00@...>

 I am  in favor of :
 Regardless of whether the checkbox is checked, if you're on digest, you still see your own messages in the digest. If you're on single, we still send the message to you, regardless of the setting.

Vickie