moderated I need to delete calendar

Sugar

Hi aI have a calender set up for my group.

It needs to start on Sunday the 3rd.

I accidentaly set it up for the 4th and now I have to delete it and redo it

I don’t know how to delete the calendar that has been set so I can redo it

Help please?

Sugar

Jeremy H

I assume you mean event - go to the calendar, click on the event to bring it up,then at the bottom you should see a button 'Edit Event' - click this - then you can change the event date (and any other details), and at the bottom are two buttons 'Update event' and 'Delete event' - click the appropriate one.

Jeremy

Sugar

I couldn’t find this option.

Sad face. I found subscribe to event or add to event but not where I can delete the calender

Your support is appreciated:

“You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God! For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his

sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).”

-Sugar Lopez

I assume you mean event - go to the calendar, click on the event to bring it up,then at the bottom you should see a button 'Edit Event' - click this - then you can change the event date (and any other details), and at the bottom are two buttons 'Update event' and 'Delete event' - click the appropriate one.

Jeremy

Duane

If you're not the group owner, you may not have permission to delete the event. You'll need to contact the group owner to have them do it. If you are the group owner, you're not looking in the right place. In the mean time, you can set up a new event with the proper information.

Duane

Sugar

I am the group owner but I can't find it
tthanks