Topics

moderated We are caught up

Hi All,

As of this morning, we've completely worked through the backlog of Yahoo Group transfer requests. It took 29 days, but we did it. :-)

I've removed the option to pay for a priority transfer.

I'm still only responding to support emails from premium group owners right now. There's just too much otherwise. Also, the beta group is still moderated.

A reminder: please get your transfer requests in by the end of the month.

Thanks,
Mark

Linda King

I'm not one of the people that you're transferring, but I just have to say I've been very impressed with all you have done during what I can only imagine has been a ridiculously stressful time. I just wanted to thank you and all who are working with you for your generous efforts and hard work!

Linda  <3

Greg Elmassian

I have transferred 11 groups, one very recently, and I guess I just got under the wire for the last transfer. Thanks to all the effort, and how you really stepped up to the plate, when I did my last transfer there were 945 groups ahead of me, so WELL DONE.

Greg Elmassian

Duane

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm still only responding to support emails from premium group owners right now.
Clarification please.  Are support requests from free group owners just tossed in the bit bucket?  I suspect that they are because I've submitted a few items, mostly bugs, and no longer get the acknowledgement auto reply with request number.  Some sort of reply or rejection notice would be more appealing.  These have been items that effect paid groups as well.

Thanks,
Duane

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:12 PM, Duane wrote:
I've submitted a few items, mostly bugs, and no longer get the acknowledgement auto reply with request number. 
I have a premium group and have experienced the same thing recently.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my desire for the betterment of groups.io as a product. Only a fraction of the time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest. Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 12:19 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:12 PM, Duane wrote:
I've submitted a few items, mostly bugs, and no longer get the acknowledgement auto reply with request number. 
I have a premium group and have experienced the same thing recently.

Hmm, that shouldn't have changed. I still get/see all the support requests. They sit in the CRM system, silently staring at me, judging me. The only thing that's changed is that I assign a priority flag to messages from premium group owners/mods.

I had to upgrade the plan we were on with Zendesk, but I don't think that would have changed anything. I do need to set up some sort of auto-responder with more information. Really, I need to work on the help system in general.

Mark

Duane

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 11:44 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hmm, that shouldn't have changed. I still get/see all the support requests.
As near as I can figure, I stopped getting the auto replies around the end of August, if that will help narrow it down any.  I did get one as a CC: in early October, but none since then.

Duane