moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • INTERNAL: Work on the API.
  • CHANGE: If not registered, and trying to subscribe to a subgroup via email, stop with an error before the confirmation process.
  • CHANGE: In the Members view, have the Actions menu dropdown normally, only dropup on mobile.
  • INTERNAL: Bumped up the rate limits for logged in users and we now tell you when you've been rate limited, instead of you getting a blank page.
  • INTERNAL: For Yahoo easy group transfers, we now delay sending messages to transferred people until all data has been imported.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Mark