moderated PDFs in Files lose their hyperlinked Table of Contents #suggestion #bug

Frances

I uploaded a PDF made with Apple Pages (converted from my brother's .doc file). The PDF hyperlinked TOC worked fine on my Mac computer.
It lost them when I uploaded it to Files.
I tested sending it to the group (my test group) as a message and attachment. It kept its hyperlinked TOC.
So there is something wrong in the upload function in Files.

I did have a problem crashing Safari when trying to upload the PDF to Files. Firefox worked fine.
The good news is that it correctly kept its password when uploaded.

And a nice-to-have: It would be lovely if I could move a post attachment to Files . It would be convenient. Can't see a way to do that.

Frances

Frances

Hi Mark,
Don't know if you fixed it but it works now in Safari 10.1.1 and Firefox 54.0.1
Thanks!

Frances