Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Work on the API.
- NEW: Test version of new search with start of advanced search filters.
- INTERNAL: Email server now uses less memory in certain situations.
- SYSADMIN: Resized email sending machine.
- BUGFIX: Add an extra newline between messages when downloading archives, to ensure proper mbox format.
- BUGFIX: In a rare case, a group on the yearly plan could be charged twice.
- INTERNAL: Cleaning up some malformed messages from Yahoo Groups imports.
- CHANGE: Changed the policy when cooking HTML, being more permissive with URLs.
- CHANGE: New help section on Bounce handling, thanks to J.
- NEW: Include 'Private: ' in 'Reply To Sender' subject lines.
- BUGFIX: Some line heights in the TinyMCE editor were inconsistent with the rest of the site.
- NEW: 'Send Message' button when viewing pending messages.
- BUGFIX: Fix type sorting of group member notices to be alphabetical.
- CHANGE: Fixed the regex responsible for finding URLs in plain text to allow * and ! characters.
- CHANGE: Changed the threading algorithm. Now if a message has references but none match existing messages, we look for a subject match. Previously, we would only look for a subject match if the message did not have any references. This is to fix the problem when people use the Reply link in HTML digests to reply to a message.
- INTERNAL: More work on the new search.
- SYSADMIN: Moved the load balancer onto its own machine.
Have a good weekend everybody.