locked Unable to delete attachments in queued message

Hi Mark,

Ran into a little problem today when editing a message in the moderation queue.

It had a bunch of graphic images I was trying to get rid of, you know the MailChimp/Constant Contact type stuff.  I deleted them in the text box, but the images stayed around outside the edit box.  I could highlight them but couldn't do anything with them.

I decided to send the message anyway.  The images did not appear in the text, but they were included as attachments almost all named "GetFile.aspx"

I can redirect a copy to you if you'd like to take a look.

I've had other messages where images show up outside the edit box, but this was a little more irritating because there were 15-20 of them.

(Possibly related?  I've had some messages where the a picture did not show up, replaced by an error message:

--
Jim
Poston@...

<<        I played poker w/ tarot cards-got a flush & 5 people died          >>

Hi Jim,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Jim Poston <poston@...> wrote:

Ran into a little problem today when editing a message in the moderation queue.

It had a bunch of graphic images I was trying to get rid of, you know the MailChimp/Constant Contact type stuff.  I deleted them in the text box, but the images stayed around outside the edit box.  I could highlight them but couldn't do anything with them.

I decided to send the message anyway.  The images did not appear in the text, but they were included as attachments almost all named "GetFile.aspx"

Right now the code isn't smart enough to figure out that if an attachment of that type isn't referenced in a message that it should be removed. It's on the todo list to be able to delete attachments before approving a message. That will be fixed up then.

On 6 Apr 2015 at 14:25, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Right now the code isn't smart enough to figure out that if an
attachment of that type isn't referenced in a message that it should
be removed. It's on the todo list to be able to delete attachments
before approving a message. That will be fixed up then.
Thanks Mark. As long as I know it's on the to-do, then I don'[t have to fret
it.

--
Jim
Poston@vch-nv.us

<< Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss! >>