Topics

locked No more recent messages #bug

On my "Your Subscriptions" page, it now says every group I'm a member of has 0 "Recent Messages", including beta, despite there having been a message less than an hour ago.  This was working yesterday.

JohnF

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:00 PM, JohnF via Groups.io
<johnf1686=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On my "Your Subscriptions" page, it now says every group I'm a member of has
0 "Recent Messages", including beta, despite there having been a message
less than an hour ago. This was working yesterday.
Ah yes, I called this "Project FOMO" (fear of missing out). The idea
is that if it says there have been no recent messages, you won't feel
like you've missed anything! In this fast paced world, it's a little
respite. A calm within the social media storm, if you will.

Ahem. Stupid bug, fixed now. Thanks for catching it. :)

Mark