moderated About Messages and Search buttons

Benoît Dumeaux

About Messages button see video... Excuse for English 😂
About Search button, I don't understand why you can't write directly the search words?!

--
Benoît

Hello,

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Benoît Dumeaux <benoit.dumeaux@...> wrote:
About Messages button see video... Excuse for English 😂

I've changed all the split dropdowns to be normal dropdowns.

About Search button, I don't understand why you can't write directly the search words?!

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. If you want to know why it's a dialog box for search instead of just a text field, that's so that things fit better on smaller screens.

I think he wants to know why all sorts of variations are found with search instead of exact matches. You also can't search for something in the middle of a word.

Duane

Benoît Dumeaux

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 03:50 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've changed all the split dropdowns to be normal dropdowns.

Excellent.

Sur about this? I have a smaller screen. Example of text field http://www.warhammer-forum.com/

--
Dreadaxe