locked Hashtag selection #suggestion

Duane

I'd like to see a drop down of available hashtags, probably to the right of the Subject box, when composing a post online. This would be especially useful on groups that require a hashtag on posts. A "printable" list of them would also be nice for those that use mostly email.

I second that. I would also change, or simply remove, the words 'there are no hashtags' when there are (or may be) dozens of hashtags, just not any yet used in s message. The wording is misleading and reads as an error.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2016, at 6:12 AM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to see a drop down of available hashtags, probably to the right of the Subject box, when composing a post online. This would be especially useful on groups that require a hashtag on posts. A "printable" list of them would also be nice for those that use mostly email.

Green Fizzpops

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I'd like to see a drop down of available hashtags, probably to the right of the Subject box, when composing a post online.

I agree, a dropdown of available hashtags when composing a new message would be very useful.

Green