moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • SYSADMIN: Updated IP block lists
  • BUGFIX: There was a bug when trying to update a credit card, it wouldn't register.
  • CHANGE: For a moderated thread, allow replies to go through from people with posting status of override-allow posting.
  • CHANGE: Added spellcheck flags to all subject line inputs.
  • CHANGE: Removed paragraphs about using Google Analytics and aggregated personal data usage from the privacy policy because we don't do that.
  • NEW: Group messages can now have custom subject lines.
  • CHANGE: Now deleting pending subs older than 14 days.
  • CHANGE: Sticky wiki page tweaks. Only display Read more if needed, reduced size by half.
  • CHANGE: Sticky wiki box is now grey, displays on topics and messages pages.

Have a good weekend everybody and remember that I am on vacation until 4/12, so responses to emails may be slow.

Mark