Topics

locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site today:

  • Added the new logo icon.
  • Reenabled Facebook login.
  • Fixed problem with wiki pages that had # in the title.
  • Added adult content policy.
  • Fix for overzealous quoted-printable encoding in pending messages.

Have a good weekend everyone!

As a test, I enabled social logins, signed out, and went to the login page. I also used Ctrl-F5 to force a cache refresh. It has the boxes for email/password login, but below that it only says "Or you can" with no options for the social logins. Is that a glitch on the login page?

Duane

RS

Wiki works great.  Thanks for the quick fix, Mark!

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
As a test, I enabled social logins, signed out, and went to the login page. I also used Ctrl-F5 to force a cache refresh. It has the boxes for email/password login, but below that it only says "Or you can" with no options for the social logins. Is that a glitch on the login page?
Are you still seeing this? If so, what browser are you using?

Yes, still no social logins shown. Win7 and FF 36.0.1 I can see the code if I look at page source, just not showing on the Login page.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Yes, still no social logins shown. Win7 and FF 36.0.1 I can see the code if I look at page source, just not showing on the Login page.
Hmm. I just grabbed FF 36.0.4 and the buttons show up fine (on MacOS).
Anyone else having this problem?

Jim Ruby <jim@...>

I can see the two social login links below the form on the login page using latest version of ie win 7 x 64. I don't have the latest version of ff so would not be a valid test so did not try it.

Yes, still no social logins shown. Win7 and FF 36.0.1 I can see the code if I look at page source, just not showing on the Login page.
Hmm. I just grabbed FF 36.0.4 and the buttons show up fine (on MacOS).
Anyone else having this problem?

Steph <hsrsp@...>

I'm running Win7 32 bit & IE 11 and I see the 2 social media log in buttons as well as the regular sign in form. Steph

Yes, still no social logins shown. Win7 and FF 36.0.1 I can see the code if I look at page source, just not showing on the Login page.
Hmm. I just grabbed FF 36.0.4 and the buttons show up fine (on MacOS).
Anyone else having this problem?

I just took a look using Opera on Win XP, and the Facebook and Google options
both showed.

Jim Fisher

http://www.jimella.me.uk - my personal web site covering many subjects
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 01:18 pm, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hmm. I just grabbed FF 36.0.4 and the buttons show up fine (on MacOS).
Anyone else having this problem?

How embarrassing for me! If I turn off Adblock, I can see them. Hope I didn't cause too much unnecessary work.

Many thanks,
Duane

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

How embarrassing for me! If I turn off Adblock, I can see them. Hope I didn't cause too much unnecessary work.
No worries. I should have thought of that as well. Adblock looks for
specific Font Awesome icons, as noted on the Font Awesome site.

Mark