Topics

moderated Vacation

Hi All,

I will be on vacation from Monday 4/3, back on Wednesday 4/12. During this time I will be slow(er than normal) to respond to emails, and group transfer requests may be delayed. I'll be in Europe, so expect any responses to be during those daylight hours.

As usual, I will continue to monitor the site and respond to any issues during this time.

Mark, have a great vacation!

(...said as I silently wring my hands and tear my hair and wonder what we are going to do without you....;)

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:13 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Mark, have a great vacation!

Jim Ruby <jim@...>

Have a great time J

I will be on vacation from Monday 4/3, back on Wednesday 4/12. During this time I will be slow(er than normal) to respond to emails, and group transfer requests may be delayed. I'll be in Europe, so expect any responses to be during those daylight hours.

As usual, I will continue to monitor the site and respond to any issues during this time.

Douglas Swearingen

Have a great vacation Mark.  IF any of us deserve one it is definitely you.

Have a Great time in Europe as well.  Thank You also for all you do to make Groups.io what it is.

Doug

Have a great time J

I will be on vacation from Monday 4/3, back on Wednesday 4/12. During this time I will be slow(er than normal) to respond to emails, and group transfer requests may be delayed. I'll be in Europe, so expect any responses to be during those daylight hours.

As usual, I will continue to monitor the site and respond to any issues during this time.

Ginny T.

Have a wonderful time, Mark! Thanks for how hard you work; please give yourself a break and enjoy!!

Travel safely,

Ginny

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Mark, enjoy your vacation to Europe I hope you enjoy your time.

On Mar 29, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I will be on vacation from Monday 4/3, back on Wednesday 4/12. During this time I will be slow(er than normal) to respond to emails, and group transfer requests may be delayed. I'll be in Europe, so expect any responses to be during those daylight hours.

As usual, I will continue to monitor the site and respond to any issues during this time.

Hi All,

I am back. It will take me a little while to dig out from all the emails.

One of the web servers spontaneously rebooted Sunday morning at 2am pacific time, but other than that I'm unaware of any issues that occurred while I was away.

Thanks, Mark

Sugar Lopez

Welcome back Mark!

Sugar

Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.

Lao Tzu

-Sugar

I am back. It will take me a little while to dig out from all the emails.

One of the web servers spontaneously rebooted Sunday morning at 2am pacific time, but other than that I'm unaware of any issues that occurred while I was away.

Thanks, Mark

Avast logo

Ginny T.

Welcome home - hope that you had a great time and got some r&r.

Ginny

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 09:23 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

I am back.