locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site today:

  • When adding/updating calendar events, you now have the option to send a notice to your group. The notice includes an ics attachment, which makes it easy to add the event to other calendars, like Outlook or Google Calendar.
  • We're now setting the correct filename on attachments downloaded from archives.

Mark

Frances