Topics

moderated Updates to Trello

beta@groups.io Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces." was added to list "Bugs".

[Beta] The red label "Bug" was added to the card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces.".

[Beta] The description of card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces." was changed to:

As a work around, if you want to enter a URL that contains a space, replace the space with %20

beta@groups.io Integration <beta@...>

beta@groups.io Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New card "'Repost' option to resend a message to the group." was added to list "Messages and Archives".

[Beta] The blue label "Messages & Archives" was added to the card "'Repost' option to resend a message to the group.".

[Beta] The description of card "'Repost' option to resend a message to the group." was changed to:

But it raises an interesting question for classifieds/ freecycle type postings - and that is - I wonder if an option to “repost” the message would be cool on the interface. In the more menu that only an author/ mod can see - maybe a “repost” option that takes that post and reposts it without then having it duplicated in archive, but that resends it again via email/digest with a “repost” added to the subject and new date.

[Beta] The description of card "'Repost' option to resend a message to the group." was changed to:

But it raises an interesting question for classifieds/ freecycle type postings - and that is - I wonder if an option to “repost” the message would be cool on the interface. In the more menu that only an author/ mod can see - maybe a “repost” option that takes that post and reposts it without then having it duplicated in archive, but that resends it again via email/digest with a “repost” added to the subject and new date.

PS: in my imagination - the repost function would also either send messages to pending again OR make them uneditable ( ie: if approved once they are automatically re-approved when reposted in exact same manner) and to prevent spammy behavior there would be a limit where each post can only be reposted 1x every 7 days and no more than 10 times in a year. or something like that.