Topics

moderated BUG??? Message not posting

Donald Hellen

I sent a message to a group that I am an owner in on 3/15 at just
after 9 PM EDT. I hasn't posted yet. I re-sent it and while it hasn't
even very long, my messages typically post to the group within a few
minutes and it's been about 10 minutes with no post showing up.

I checked and I was on default group policy which moderates new
members only. I just changed that to over-ride, not moderated.

I've not received any bounced message error, either. Is this something
that just started, is it an isolated event, and how to I get this
fixed?

Thanks!!!

Donald

Don,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:
I sent a message to a group that I am an owner in on 3/15 at just
after 9 PM EDT. I hasn't posted yet. I re-sent it and while it hasn't
even very long, my messages typically post to the group within a few
minutes and it's been about 10 minutes with no post showing up.

There are no message delays that I know of.

I checked and the last message before this one that we saw posted from your email address was on the 12th. You might try posting from the website. Perhaps there's an issue with your email client?

In the future, these types of questions are probably best served by sending a message to support@groups.io instead of to beta@.