Topics

moderated daily summary

Hi,

I tried to activate the daily summary option in the win10 group. I sent a message to win10+summary@win10.groups.io, but I got a message that the group win10 + summary did not exist. What's the problem here?

--
Artin Dekker
Beheerder win10-nl mailgroep

On my own group via algemeen+summary@win10-nl.groups.io I have the same problem.

Op 16-3-2017 om 09:22 schreef Artin Dekker:

Hi,

I tried to activate the daily summary option in the win10 group. I sent a message to win10+summary@win10.groups.io, but I got a message that the group win10 + summary did not exist. What's the problem here?

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Artin Dekker <artindekker@...> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to activate the daily summary option in the win10 group. I sent a message to win10+summary@win10.groups.io, but I got a message that the group win10 + summary did not exist. What's the problem here?

This should be fixed now.

In the future, for simple bugs like this, it's best to send them to support@groups.io

Hi,

Also, please let me (the Win10 forum rep) know if something like this happens so both Mark and I can be made aware of this and similar problems.

Cheers,

Joseph