Topics

moderated allow select members to post unmoderated in a moderated topic (would "override not moderated" do this?) #suggestion

I currently have a topic on moderation but I would like to allow certain posters to post to it without the moderation, because I'd like any responses from them to reach the group as soon as possible. It would be convenient if "moderate topic" allowed an override for selected members. I tested the member setting "override - not moderated" and it does not accomplish this. Could that be changed?

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:40 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I currently have a topic on moderation but I would like to allow certain posters to post to it without the moderation, because I'd like any responses from them to reach the group as soon as possible. It would be convenient if "moderate topic" allowed an override for selected members. I tested the member setting "override - not moderated" and it does not accomplish this. Could that be changed?

I've changed it to behave this way now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Great, thanks!