Topics

moderated Font Size on Digest

Jean Bennett

I may have missed this somewhere, but did the font size recently get changed on the digest?  I am receiving the digest from three groups - one in Yahoo mail and two on AOL.  The fonts on all are now so tiny as to be almost unreadable.  I am reading on desktop and have made no changes to how my e-mail is displayed.  It was not this tiny previously - and I would appreciate it if the font could be return to the previous size.

Jean

Hi Jean,

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Jean Bennett via Groups.Io <jcbennett@...> wrote:

I may have missed this somewhere, but did the font size recently get changed on the digest?  I am receiving the digest from three groups - one in Yahoo mail and two on AOL.  The fonts on all are now so tiny as to be almost unreadable.  I am reading on desktop and have made no changes to how my e-mail is displayed.  It was not this tiny previously - and I would appreciate it if the font could be return to the previous size.

I'm not aware of any changes recently that would affect font sizes in the digests. Are others in your groups seeing the same thing? Perhaps it was a single message that screwed things up?

Maria

I am not seeing anything different. I've checked on desktop (safari) / desktop (firefox) / mobile IOS mail + gmail and Y! app (Y! and Gmail accounts) and it all looks same as it has for several months. I checked digests from several groups.

I wonder what else it could be?

Maria

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Jean,

         How are you reading your digests?   By this I mean are you using a webmail service through a browser or an e-mail client?  (It sounds like an e-mail client program, but knowing which one would be helpful).

         The fact that you are seeing this in messages coming in from two different e-mail addresses suggests to me that it's something "on your end" but it will probably take some back and forth to figure out what.

          If this is considered inappropriate or "off topic" for beta I will be happy to take it private, but I presume at some point there will be someone else who encounters the same issue and perhaps for the same reason, so I'll try to help here unless directed otherwise.
--
Brian

To think is to differ.

    ~ Clarence Darrow

Donald Hellen

Brian,

I believe it could be taken to GMF if the need arises.

Donald

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:04:15 -0800, "Brian Vogel"
<britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

If this is considered inappropriate or "off topic" for beta I will be happy to take it private, but I presume at some point there will be someone else who encounters the same issue and perhaps for the same reason, so I'll try to help here unless directed otherwise.-- Brian

Jean Bennett

I am checking with our members now to see if anyone else has noticed the problem.  If further follow-up is needed, I'll take the discussion over to GMF.

Thanks,
Jean

#OrlandoStrong