Topics

locked Website not linking properly #bug

I briefly looked at .tech-it-out. The webpage is listed as www.communotech.com, but when you click it, it takes you to https://groups.io/org/groupsio/www.communotech.com.

Duane

There was a similar problem in a message (#2128) that Mark posted a few days ago. He inserted a link to Slack, but it links to https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/message/(http://slack.com) Looks like a problem with link parsing.

Duane

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Chris Leong <walkraft@gmail.com> wrote:
I briefly looked at .tech-it-out. The webpage is listed as
www.communotech.com, but when you click it, it takes you to
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/www.communotech.com.
Thanks for pointing this out. I just made the code smarter and it now
handles this situation.

Mark

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:
There was a similar problem in a message (#2128) that Mark posted a few days ago. He inserted a link to Slack, but it links to https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/message/(http://slack.com) Looks like a problem with link parsing.
Similar problem, different part of the code. Should be fixed.