moderated Suggestion integration Facebook group

Göran <goran@...>

Hi

I have a suggestion to add to integration.
It would be really great to be able to integrate a closed facebook group.
We have a closed member group that would be great to integrate because there is group.io members that don´t have and will never get a facebook account.
These members could also receive facebook post items.

Regards

Göran

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Göran <goran@...> wrote:

It would be really great to be able to integrate a closed facebook group.
We have a closed member group that would be great to integrate because there is group.io members that don´t have and will never get a facebook account.
These members could also receive facebook post items.

While I haven't looked at the Facebook API in awhile to see if it's possible, this is on the todo list.

toki

On 01/13/2017 11:54 AM, Göran wrote:

It would be really great to be able to integrate a closed facebook group.
Those who don't want FaceBook to touch any part of their life, would see
that as a definable no-no.

So much so, that they would drop the Groups.IO list, on the grounds that
it was now a FaceBook property, owned, operated, and running under the
rules and policies of FaceBook.

jonathon

Göran <goran@...>

There is already a feature in groups.io to integrate Facebook pages. It means post on a Facebook page also posts in the group not the other way around.

Göran

Skickat från BlueMail
Den 13 jan. 2017, kI 20:01, toki <toki.kantoor@...> skrev:

On 01/13/2017 11:54 AM, Göran wrote:

It would be really great to be able to integrate a closed facebook group.

Those who don't want FaceBook to touch any part of their life, would see
that as a definable no-no.

So much so, that they would drop the Groups.IO list, on the grounds that
it was now a FaceBook property, owned, operated, and running under the
rules and policies of FaceBook.

jonathon

Göran <goran@...>

Excellent if doable.