moderated Reminder: Responding to old threads

Hi All,

NOTE: This is *not* directed at any one person. In the last week, there have been replies to old threads by *multiple* people, that I have not approved.

I need to guard my time, as there are a million things I want to accomplish with Groups.io and only one of me, so by necessity and by a desire to go at a fast clip, beta@ is set to moderate threads more than 14 days old. This is to keep things moving along and to not have discussions drag on. If a thread is moderated, I ask that you think extra hard about whether your comment will further the discussion.