Topics

moderated Updating FILES

This came up before:
https://groups.io/g/beta/topic/1616504#7993
but I can't tell if it was made a "can't do" or if it was implemented somehow, and if so, how...

Is there a way to update a file (that the member uploaded) without deleting it first and then re-uploading?

Everett

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:
This came up before:
   https://groups.io/g/beta/topic/1616504#7993
but I can't tell if it was made a "can't do" or if it was implemented somehow, and if so, how...

Is there a way to update a file (that the member uploaded) without deleting it first and then re-uploading?

There is currently no way to update a file. You may wish to look at the wiki, which would let you update text files.

Cheers,
Mark