moderated Happy New Year!

Hi All,

I'm back. I hope you all had a good holiday season. On Monday the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues, which should not have been noticeable. But other than that, there were no real issues over the holidays with the service. Yesterday was our busiest day ever. Both web traffic and email traffic were up ~10% over our previous best day.

It's going to take me a few days to work through the backlog of support and beta@ emails.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 09:11 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues,

Obviously a hangover. :)

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Mark, welcome back. And yes email traffic has been very slow so the reboot of the system was not really noticeable. In my personal opinion.

On Jan 4, 2017, at 11:11 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm back. I hope you all had a good holiday season. On Monday the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues, which should not have been noticeable. But other than that, there were no real issues over the holidays with the service. Yesterday was our busiest day ever. Both web traffic and email traffic were up ~10% over our previous best day.

It's going to take me a few days to work through the backlog of support and beta@ emails.

Anita L

Mark welcome back. I have found things going well for my group. Only thing are the duplicate photos in the email folder. Not sure that can be resolved.

Anita

Hi Mark, welcome back. And yes email traffic has been very slow so the reboot of the system was not really noticeable. In my personal opinion.
On Jan 4, 2017, at 11:11 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm back. I hope you all had a good holiday season. On Monday the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues, which should not have been noticeable. But other than that, there were no real issues over the holidays with the service. Yesterday was our busiest day ever. Both web traffic and email traffic were up ~10% over our previous best day.

It's going to take me a few days to work through the backlog of support and beta@ emails.

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Mark welcome back and well done for making Groups.io as stable a service as it can possibly be, as noted during the holiday season. I don't think the same could be said for other public groups, free or paid. Well done again and keep it up for 2017.

On 4 Jan 2017, at 17:11, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm back. I hope you all had a good holiday season. On Monday the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues, which should not have been noticeable. But other than that, there were no real issues over the holidays with the service. Yesterday was our busiest day ever. Both web traffic and email traffic were up ~10% over our previous best day.

It's going to take me a few days to work through the backlog of support and beta@ emails.

Douglas Swearingen

Welcome back Mark.

Thank You for all your hard work and making Groups.io what it is today.

Doug