Topics

moderated Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I noticed this tonight on several groups I routinely participate on.  Of course, things seem fine here just to be difficult.

I have gone so far as to delete my existing signature, creating a new one, flip-flopping the "use sig w/e-mail" and "use sig w/web" and back again (saving between the changes), and I still have no signature.

I believe this started sometime today as I believe my older posts still have their signatures that were in place at the time of their original  posting.
--
Brian

I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of claiming I never made one.

          ~  James G. Bennet

That  happened a long time ago as well. Signatures had disappeared from drafts. It's not happening currently in any of my groups.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Ah, hah!!   That describes my situation precisely, and it's just happened now on this response.  The compose window opened up with no signature in sight and I've not touched a thing about it since my initial post.

My signature is appearing here. Weird.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

So was mine.  I thought I'd reply just to see if it popped back in again, and I checked my subscription page before doing so.  It's still hiding!

Ro

Weird is as weird does

RobiWanCatKnobi

with Silk happy with the sig line, and Sally, Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond and putting graffiti on the pearly gates.