Changes to the site today:
- The @groupsio twitter id was wrong in the Promote Your Group page. Doh!
- We now strip email headers that indicate the sender is requesting read receipt notices.
- If you set a name on a member subscription, then clear it, it reverts to what the user's name is set to.
- We are now re-writing all From lines in emails sent out to include the name set on the subscription. This is also happening in digests.
- Fixed an encoding issue on re-written From lines for messages sent from DMARC p=reject domains.
- Added breadcrumbs to member pages showing the member name and email address.
- Made our HTML to plain text conversion code a little smarter. It now treats divs as line breaks. This will help with digests containing messages composed or edited on the website.
- Made the user name update code a little smarter. If a user had not set a name for herself, but a moderator had set a name on their subscription, and the user then sets a name in their profile, the name the moderator set is not erased.