Topics

moderated Emailed Photos Bug: When I click a thumbnail the wrong photo appears #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 05:51 PM, Eric di Domenico wrote:
This seems to only happen when sorting by Name
You're right...that is peculiar.

What I'm seeing is that only "sort by posted" actually works for the Emailed Photos folder. If you sort by anything else, the thumbnails are moved around but the underlying links are not.

Seems to work fine in other albums.

Bruce

Eric di Domenico

This seems to only happen when sorting by Name

Eric di Domenico

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 01:54 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Your browser is caching the thumbnail page.
That's not it. I just cleared my cache, also tried with a different browser with a clean cache (that I use for development).

no photos have been deleted, this is the "Emailed Photos" album. It's just broken.

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:07 AM, Eric di Domenico wrote:
When I click a thumbnail the wrong photo appears, see attached gif
Your browser is caching the thumbnail page. When deleting photos you have to refresh this page (ctrl-F6) between deletions.

Bruce

Eric di Domenico

Emailed Photos Bug: When I click a thumbnail the wrong photo appears, see attached gif